All users of our website are subject to the agreement and terms below unless express consent has been given to terms outside of this agreement.
1. This is an Agreement between the User and Trade Accelerator Ltd (“Trade Accelerator”) a company incorporated in England and Wales under registered number 10866884 at the registered address 262 Bethnal Green Road, London, E2 0AA.
2. The Trade Accelerator Service (“Service”) used by the User will consist of Trade Accelerator Company Information (which provides information on importing, exporting and international trade).
3. This Agreement consists of the Online Order and the Terms and Conditions and constitutes the entire agreement between the Customer and Trade Accelerator in relation to the
4. By accessing,viewing or using the Service, the User accepts the content of this Agreement.
Trade Accelerator's Proprietary Rights
1. Except as expressly provided herein access to the Service does not grant the User any database rights or rights in the copyright, trademarks or any other intellectual property rights of Trade Accelerator or any third party.
2. The Service is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. The User is not permitted and will not allow any third party to adapt, alter, modify, reverse engineer, de-compile or otherwise interfere with any element of the Service without Trade Accelerator’s written permission. Trade Accelerator may take steps to assist identification of its Service.
User Obligations and Conduct
1.The User shall:
1. not to do anything to harm Trade Accelerator’s reputation
2. abide by all laws & regulations applicable to its use of the Service, including full compliance with all aspects of the Data Protection Act 1998.
3. not attempt to copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the Services in any form or media or by any means. You will not attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the Services. You will not access all or any part of the Services in order to build a product or service which competes with the Services nor will you use the Services to provide services to third parties. Use of any automated system or software to extract data from the Site, the Application or the Services ("screen scraping") is expressly prohibited.
If you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions then you should navigate to a new domain and no longer look at the Trade Accelerator website.